- Follow the link below to sign up to my booking system, it takes 2 minutes.
- Buy your credit or class pack in the ‘Store’
- Once you have your credits, take a look at the calendar and you can book into a class – you are nearly ready to go!
Joining a Class
I am using Zoom to live stream my classes, and it works on laptops, iPads, and smartphones, you can even get it streaming on your SmartTV.
- Zoom is a free app all you need to do is follow the link in the email I will send you approx 1 hour before the class starts to join.
- You can join a test meeting by clicking here to make sure your audio and video are working so you can be ready to join your first class.
- Join Zoom for the class at least 10 minutes before it is due to start to make sure everything is working ok and to say hi.
- You can hide your camera if you wish but it is nice for me to be able to see you, no pressure!
- The class will start with Pranayama breath work and Mantra, then we will warm up into some flow, ending with a cool down stretch and then Savasana guided relaxation.
- Any worries about the tech, don’t! Everyone can have the odd glitch here and there but its basically very simple once you do it the first time and I am 100% here to support and help you, we can do a test together before the class or retreat start if you wish, just contact me and I’ll be happy to help.
- Thank you so much for supporting me with this, it will be wonderful to keep teaching yoga and be in your homes! I look forward to continuing to share until we are able to meet in person again in easier times xxxxx
Try adding some music to your live stream – go to spotify and search my profile Sairalou – try this link for a really funky playlist to get you started