Its super simple and easy to book your yoga class in Dorset with Mellulah. Follow this link to be taken to our online booking system. Scroll down for instructions.
I use an online booking system as its much less work for me and less admin, but if you want to turn up with cash please contact me, as cash is freedom!
Mondays 7.30-9pm@Dorchester Yoga Centre, Trinity Street, Dorchester, DT1 1TU, Mixed Ability Vinyasa Flow (above Coffee #1, opposite Iceland)
Tuesdays 9.30-11am @ Hazelbury Bryan Village Hall Partway Lane, DT10 2DP Mixed Ability Vinyasa Flow
Fridays 9.30-11am @ Milborne St Andrew Sports Club, Lane End DT11 0JA Mixed Ability Vinyasa Flow (Also live streamed via zoom)
Yoga Class in Dorset Prices:
5 classes for £45 (£9 per class) use within 2 months
10 classes for £85 (£8.50 per class) use within 4 months
Or drop in for £10 a class
It’s ok to drop in anytime with cash, except Mondays in Dorchester when the class is too full for drop ins, please book online or message Saiea before turning up.
How to book a yoga class in Dorset with Saira:
- Click this link to go to Studio Bookings our yoga booking system.
- If you are a new yogi you will automatically get your first class credit free when you sign in
- If you need credits go to the STORE and buy REAL LIFE YOGA or LIVE STREAM (for zoom) credits
- Choose from a £10 drop in or a 5 pack for £45 or a 10 pack for £85 (£35 for live streams)
- Go to the CLASS CALENDAR and book the class or classes you wish to attend
- If a class is full add yourself to the WAITING LIST and the system will let you know if a space becomes available and if not your credit will be refunded.
- Contact me with any issues, thanks and see you soon Saira
“Saira offers a fantastic opportunity to develop your practice in Dorset, she is skilled, professional and has the amazing knack of knowing what people need and gently offering this in the class” S. Sheppard, March 2022 Read More….
Call Saira now on 07809 141815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems.
YOGA PRACTICE ONLINE!
Watch one of Saira’s yoga videos on Youtube: