Classes are FREE for anyone working in the NHS. Please sign up and follow the
instructions and then contact me to get some free credits on your account.
If you have a Promo Code from Neal’s Yard please add it to the check out page
after purchasing to get your Free One Off Drop In Credit.
Following the decision to cancel all classes for the time being to help support our community and prevent further spread of the virus, I am going online.
I hope this will help you keep up your yoga practice, keep a connection with me and our yoga community we have created here and if you are isolating, help the boredom too! I hope to help you stay sane and very calm over the coming weeks x
Live Stream Class Schedule
After each class there will be a 15-30 minute virtual catch up and chat period for anyone who would like that.
Mondays 7 – 8.15pm Mixed Ability Vinyasa Flow Yoga
Tuesdays 9.30-10.45am Mixed Ability Vinyasa Flow Yoga
Thursdays 6-7.15pm Beginners Vinyasa Flow Yoga
Saturdays 10-11.15am Beginners/Family/Cat! Vinyasa Flow Yoga
Getting ready for your first class
- If you are already signed up to Mellulah Yoga for bookings, all you need to do is go online, view all the Live Stream classes available and book in just as you normally would, you can use your existing credits or buy new ‘live stream’ packs
- If you are new to Mellulah Yoga, please follow the link to sign up it takes 2 minutes, buy your credit from the ‘Store’ for a one off class or a pack if you want to do more.
- Once you have your credits you can book into a class and you are nearly ready to go!
- As the new live stream credits are cheaper than a pack already purchased I will ensure everyone who already has credits will get a freebie or two when this is all over, just to save complications in the short term this seems the easiest way around it, hope thats ok!
Joining a Class
- Follow instructions above to log into my booking system and buy your ‘credits’ from the ‘store’ to book classes
- Before your first virtual class, make sure you are booked in to the class on my booking system Studio Bookings
- Go to zoom.us to create a free account.
- Download and install the mobile app for your Apple or Android device from the App Store.
- You can join a test meeting by clicking here to make sure your audio and video is working so you can be ready to join your first class.
- Make sure you are booked in on the booking system in plenty of time or you might miss the email link to join the class
- About 1 hour before the class is due to start and once you are booked in online, you will be sent a link to join the live stream class on Zoom
- Join Zoom for the class at least 10 minutes before it is due to start to make sure everything is working ok
- If you would like to, have your video and microphone turned on when you join to say hi, I will then mute you all during the class and you can decide whether to keep your video on or turn it off during the practice. All the controls you need are along the bottom of your Zoom screen.
- The class will start with Pranayama breath work and Mantra, then we will warm up into some flow, ending with a cool down stretch and then Savasana guided relaxation.
- At the end of the class there will be a 15-30 minute opportunity to turn on your video and mic and say hi, ask questions about the class, the poses, or just catch up with how you are feeling and anything I can help with
- Thank you so much for supporting me with this, it will be wonderful to keep teaching yoga and be in your homes! I look forward to continuing to share until we are able to meet in person again in happier times xxxxx
Try adding some music to your live stream – go to spotify and search my profile Sairalou – try this link for a really funky playlist to get you started