New Class Starting Tuesday October 13th at Hazelbury in Dorset
From October 13th I will be offering one class a week on a Tuesday 9.30am at Hazelbury Bryan Village Hall and two classes at Milborne St Andrew Sports Club.
NEW CLASS FROM 13/10/20 Tuesdays 9.30-11am Mixed Ability Vinyasa Flow
Book this class online using your old credits from pre-lockdown, your current live stream credits or buy ‘REAL LIFE’ credits from the Store on the booking system.
If you have credits worth less than £10 each from old pre-lockdown credit packs you will need to top up to £10 with cash at the class or via BACS to Mellulah 82611963 51-81-01 (£6 credit bring £4 to class etc)
MILBORNE ST ANDREW
Thursdays 6-7.30pm Beginners Vinyasa Flow -full but please let me add you to the waiting list
Fridays 9.30-11am Mixed Ability Vinyasa Flow -full but please let me add you to the waiting list
I hope to see some of your lovely faces there!
These Dorset yoga classes will be held in a really clean space, 2m apart with lots of fresh air ventilation. At Hazelbury we will have lots of space for up to 12/13 yogis and at Milborne lovely views to the purbeck hills, only 8 yogis per class.
Thursday and Friday classes will also be live streamed.
I’m just happy to be able to offer you this opportunity and hope that we can continue to ease in and open up all 4 classes each week eventually.
Lots of love and confirm soon if you’d like a spot!
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN MAT/BLANKET/STRAP/EYEBAG ETC
(If for any reason these Dorset yoga classes have to be postponed due to any further restrictions your fees will be held for future classes unless you really need a refund)
Detailed instructions for the booking system:
- Follow this link to create your account.
- Need more credits? Go to the ‘Store’ to purchase your class package or drop in. You need to buy from the Store before you can book classes, you can pay with a credit card online.
- Book the classes that you wish to attend from the Class Calendar.
- If a class is full, sign up and the waiting list part of the system will notify you when someone drops out, which nearly always happens so hang in there you’ll probably get a space!
- You can also download the Studio Bookings App for your phone or pad.
- Please sign the Waiver of Liability.
- You can book into a class right up until it starts so long as it isn’t full.
- You can cancel up to 12 hours before a class starts. Your place is then passed onto a waiting list if its full. If you need to cancel within 12 hours contact me direct please. It is not possible to refund any credits within 12 hours of the class start time..sorry!
- Any problems AT ALL please don’t hesitate to contact us, we are here to help you!
Call Saira now on 01258 880505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems.