Holistic Therapies available in Milton Abbas, Dorset, with easy access from both Dorchester and Blandford.
Chakra Massage Initial Consultation & Treatment (2 hrs) £75
Follow Up (90 mins) £70
A Chakra Massage is ideal if you require deep relaxation and healing, it is unlike other massages because the therapist will work to balance and heal disharmony in the seven chakras of the energy body, as well as working with the physical body to restore health and wellbeing.
The word Chakra comes from ancient Indian traditions, it is a Sanskrit word and means ‘wheel of energy’. These wheels are spinning vortexes of energy that work through the body and connect the world of the physical to the spiritual. Balancing and harmonizing these energy centres can bring a great sense of peace, relaxation and clarity to the client.
The seven chakras are located along the spine
- Base/Root or in Sanskrit the Muladhara Chakra, this is coloured red and is found at the coccyx at the base of the spine.
- The Sacral or Svadhisthana Chakra, this is coloured orange and is found just below the navel.
- The Solar Plexus orManipura Chakra is yellow and is found a the centre of the ribs at the top of the diaphragm.
- The Heart or Anahata Chakra is pink or green and is located at the centre of the chest .
- The Throat or Visshuddha Chakra is turquoise and is found at the throat.
- The Third Eye or Ajna Chakra is indigo and found at the centre of the forehead.
- The Crown or Sahasrara Chakra is found at the top of the head and can be violet, gold or white.
Each chakra connects with a part or area of the body and with particular emotions, feelings and spiritual connection. During a Chakra Massage each area will be massaged, helping to release and allow energy to flow freely, smoothing out blocks in the energetic field of the body and balancing the aura. This will bring about a sense of lightness, rejuvenation and peace.
Saira is working with her guides and angels who bring down a beautiful light energy as she works, a Chakra Massage will fill you with the healing light and clients leave feeling a deep sense of inner healing and calm.
Saira will use essential oils that connect with your chakras and your needs, she will also use crystals, Crystal Singing Bowl or Tibetan singing bowl or chimes during the treatment, each treatment is designed specifically for you as an individual so no two Chakra Massages are ever the same.
Conditions that may benefit from Chakra Massage
- Addictions & Obsessive behaviours
- Allergies, asthma, hay fever etc
- Anxiety & stress
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/M.E
- Digestive disorders, IBS, food intolerances, anorexia, bulimia
- Emotional problems
- Endometriosis, PCOS
- Infertility, pregnancy & post natal
- Muscular conditions
- Negative behaviour patterns
- Pain relief & control
- Panic attacks
- Past life & karmic healing
- Pre-menstrual syndrome & all female related problems
- Respiratory problems
- Spine, skeletal & joint problems
- Sleep disorders, insomnia
- Skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rosaria etc
- Soul healing
- Soul mate/soul flame relationship healing
- Thyroid problems
After your Chakra Massage appointment we recommend you rest if possible, drink plenty of water and avoid alcohol.
To book your appointment call Saira on 01258 880505 or use our enquiry form
Saira has a Diploma in Aromatherapy with IFPA (International Ferderation of Aromatherapists), Reflexology with IFR (International Federation of Reflexologists), Holistic Massage with ITEC , Archangel Healing with Denise Brown and is a Reiki Master Teacher, she is also a fully insured member of the CThA (Complementary Therapists Association).