Its super simple and easy to book your yoga classes with Mellulah. Follow the link below to be taken to our online booking system. Once you have taken a couple of minutes to sign up, you will get your first class credit FREE. You can then use this credit to book any class on the weekly calendar.
To book further classes, you can purchase credits using your credit/debit card:
5 classes for £40 (£8 per class) to use within 2 months
10 classes for £75 (£7.50 per class) to use within 4 months
5 drop ins for £45 (£9 per class) unlimited time
Or drop in for £9 a class
Private classes 1hr £50 or 90 minutes £65 contact Saira to enquire about private sessions for individuals and groups
(If you prefer to pay cash just bring the right amount along to a class and we will add your credits manually for you)
Detailed instructions for the booking system:
- Follow the link above to create your account.
- Get your first class credit Free
- Need more credits? Go to the ‘Store’ to purchase your class package or drop in. You need to buy from the Store before you can book classes, you can pay with a credit card online.
- Book the classes that you wish to attend from the Class Calendar.
- If a class is full, sign up and the waiting list part of the system will notify you when someone drops out, which nearly always happens so hang in there you’ll probably get a space! The credit you used to go on the waiting list will be automatically refunded if you do not attend the class.
- You can also download the Studio Bookings App for your phone or pad.
- Please sign the Waiver of Liability.
- You can book into a class right up until it starts so long as it isn’t full.
- You can cancel up to 2 hours before a class. Your place is then passed onto a waiting list if its full. If you need to cancel within 2 hours contact me direct please. We can not refund you if you don’t contact us as its impossible to keep up with numbers and who attended, who didn’t etc.
- Any problems AT ALL please don’t hesitate to contact us, we are here to help you!
Call Saira now on 01258 880505 or email email@example.com with any problems.